FAST & FREE Shipping on Qualifying Products!
·Mopar Updated Six Bolt Steering Box Assembly
·Mopar One Tie Rod End Assembly
·Mopar Corrected Heavy Duty Pitman Arm
·Mopar Heavy Duty Pitman Arm Mounting Hardware (Lock Washer & Nut)
·Mopar Detailed Instruction Manual
It is important to identify which vehicle you have, as the parts required from the kit will vary with the different vehicle configurations. The Haltenberger Inner Drag Link End provided in the kit will NOT be used if the vehicle has a cross-car linkage or was built in 2003 to 2004 model year. The Cross-Car Linkage is a continuous link from knuckle to knuckle. The Haltenberger Linkage is NOT continuous from knuckle to knuckle.When ordering this part for installation on 2003 - 2004 Model Year vehicles, P/N 52122362AH Steering Rod and Link is also required to complete the installation. You would NOT use the Haltenberger Inner Drag Lik End provided with the kit.
· A dramatic improvement in steering response and feel due to the increased size in the gear.
· The components have been upgraded to address the known issues of the original steering box design.
· All the components have been increased in size, providing a much more rigid and robust steering system.
· The sector shaft diameter has been increased to 40mm which helps prevent side to side movement, which is a primary factor in the loss of steering responsiveness.
· Enjoy simple installation on your steering linkage with the new pitman arm and the T-Style Drag Link Rod End.
Back to top